Issued: 23rd May 2018
- Appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures are in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. But no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage can be entirely secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the LL Website. Any information you send is at your own risk and may be read by others.
- We need your personal information in order to provide services to you. If you do not wish us to collect or process your personal information you should not use our services.
1 and 1 Internet Limited
- The LL Website is hosted by 1 and 1 Internet Limited (1 and 1). It stores your data through 1 and 1 data storage, databases and the general 1 and 1 application. 1 and 1 follows industry standards on information security management to safeguard your personal information.
- When you sign up to receive the LL Newsletter or otherwise use the LL Website’s services, 1 and 1 obtains personal information about you, whether directly, via cookies, widgets or by other means. This personal information may include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, IP address and device data. It needs this information to enable us to provide products and services to you, and also uses this information to improve its services.
- In certain limited circumstances 1 and 1 may be required by law to share information with third-parties. 1 and 1 may also share your personal data with any company that acquires the 1 and 1 business.
Working with Third-Parties
- In general third-party providers used by us will only collect, retain, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide. For more information you can find links to third party privacy policies in the Schedule.
- When you sign up to receive the LL Newsletter you provide your name, email address and date of birth. You agree to third-parties processing your personal information in connection with providing the LL Newsletter to you and sending you communications on our behalf. These third parties are MailMunch (https://www.mailmunch.co/privacy/) and MailChimp (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/), and sub-processors of MailMunch and/or MailChimp. Those sub-processors/we/MailChimp/MailMunch may also receive personal information about you from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to sign up to the LL Newsletter or, after signing up, to access the LL Website or otherwise interact with us.
- Your personal data may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States to enable MailChimp, Mail Munch and their sub-processors to provide services for us. MailChimp and Mail Munch have both self-certified their compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and agree to protect such personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, accountability for onward transfers, security, data integrity and purpose limitation, access, recourse, enforcement and liability. You can find this certification at https://www.privacyshield.gov.
- Mail Chimp will retain your personal data for as long as needed to provide services to you. It may also retain and use your information to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse and enforce its agreements.
Other Times Data is Received
- We use Google Analytics to help us learn about the traffic the LL Website receives and how it is used, such as who visits our site, when and where from, and what pages are being looked at. This data is general and does not identify the individual to whom it relates.
- We/1 and 1/third-parties we use to provide services may also receive personal information about you from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access the LL Website or to otherwise interact with us.
- If you access the LL Website using an application programming interface (API) with a third-party website this may involve a third-party website transferring information about you to us/1 and 1/third-parties we use to provide services, and us/1 and 1/third-parties we use to provide services transferring information about you to that website. Your agreement with that website will determine how it uses, stores and transfers your personal information.
Using and Sharing your Data
- We may use your personal information:
- for our internal record keeping; and
- to improve our products and services.
- We may use statistical data we receive about you for internal operations, statistical analysis, troubleshooting and otherwise improving the LL Website.
- We shall not give your personal information to a third-party without your express approval except as:
- reasonably necessary to fulfil any service request or customer support, or
- we reasonably believe is required or permitted to comply with any tax or other applicable law or regulation, or
- necessary to protect or enforce the rights, property or safety of the LL Website, its users and/or the public, or
Your Personal Data and Your Rights
- If you sign up to receive the LL Newsletter and/or accept our cookies we rely on consent as the basis of lawful processing of your personal data. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time but this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- If you wish us to no longer collect, use, process, retain or disclose your information at any time you can email us at email@example.com or write to us at: Bassett JHL Ltd. (re Privacy), Wilmington House, High St, East Grinstead RH19 3AU,
- You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the personal information we hold for you; to obtain confirmation whether your personal data are being processed; or to be provided with additional information about the processing. We shall comply with your request within one month and may require proof of identity before doing so. We do not charge for a copy of your personal data undergoing processing but may charge an administration fee of £10 for each additional copy requested.
- If you believe we are holding information about you which is incorrect or incomplete, please amend your account details accordingly on the LL website or contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We shall correct any incorrect information as promptly as possible.